Fire Calls / Accidents / Carbon Monoxide Checks

In case of an emergency, dialing 9-1-1 is the quickest way for us to respond to your aid.  However, we also realize that there are times when it is possible that 9-1-1 isn't necessary, but you would still like us to come.  An example of this is a carbon monoxide or smoke detector beeping without cause or symptoms being present.   Simply call the station, 815-234-4911, tell us the nature of the call and our personnel will come inspect your home. 

The Fire District responds to nearly 1,000 calls a year.  Whether it is a Fire Call, Accident, Carbon Monoxide Check, or Water Rescue/Recovery, rest assured that we will respond and provide the best care humanly possible! 

**Please review the attached PDF document which was released by the Office of the State Fire Marshal.  It contains information pertaining to Carbon Monoxide.